[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hypersonic Database Explorer no longer runs up.

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 18:55:50 EDT 2007

Thats what I thought..

Works fine if my Seam app is not in the deploy area.

I am using IceFaces... would that intercept anything?

humm...

I am causing havok with some graphix engine in Java actually using some code that does some image re-scaling... (getting quite a few exceptions after my image is rescaled but ignored them as seemed to have no bad effects)

I will run up, but not execute, my .ear and if confirmed will find a Java 2D expert to check my image rescaling code out.

So... Probably my code...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030037#4030037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030037