[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Tools, Project Structures, and IDEs

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 19:26:17 EDT 2007

"Delphi's Ghost" wrote : Our other concern is with debugging the application within the IDE which is difficult/impossible? without using an IDE generated project as opposed to an ant based project.

Not sure what you mean here.  Eclipse debugs a seam-gen produced project just fine, "right out of the box."

I also prefer a more WTP-like structure, but getting everything to work in that structure didn't seem worth it when seam-gen worked right away.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030049#4030049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030049