[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Displaying existing PDF files

javajoe220 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 20:04:41 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply.

Can you elaborate on the document store?  I have searched through the examples and only find the DocumentStore being accessed in components.xml and via the various <p: tags - none of which accept a "filename" parameter that I saw.

Should I access the conversationally scoped documentStore reference in my Java code and make an entry by calling documentStore.saveDate() and manually create the DocumentData object?

How would i then access it on the front-end?

Or am I not on the right track here?

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030069#4030069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030069