[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: beginner needs help

monowai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 23:38:06 EDT 2007

Assuming you're using jbossws 1.2

Your Input class needs to expose it's properties with tags similar to:

@XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD)
  | @XmlType(name = "Input", propOrder = {
  |     "firstName",
  |     "lastName"})

This will allow wsconsume & produce (and the JBoss deployer) to create the necessary complex types and map them to simple XML types

To the best of my knowledge, you can not pass complex datatypes as parameters, but someone will probably prove me wrong!  I haven't had a need to do it yet.

Make sure you familiarise yourself with the examples at
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page

If you're mucking around maintaining WSDL files, you're making too much work for yourself.

hth.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030093#4030093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030093