[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSDL-location help?

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 04:14:16 EDT 2007

Hi!

Thanks for your help. I'm sorry to say, that is not what I actually need or do. I want to have control over my contract (the WSDL-file). That is why I'm using contract first development. I have external parts using my services (contracts). Therefore generated contacts is not a good solution for me. But that is another topic.

So, I have created the WSDL-file, and my own web service provider. I had to do this because I want to use xml beans as data binding framework.

  | @Stateless
  | @WebServiceProvider(
  | 		serviceName = "MyService",
  | 		portName = "MyServiceSoap11Port",
  | 		targetNamespace = "http://my.domain.com/my-service",
  | 		wsdlLocation = "WEB-INF/wsdl/my-service.wsdl")
  | @ServiceMode(value = Service.Mode.PAYLOAD)
  | public class MyServiceEndpointProvider implements Provider<Source> {
  | }

So, what I want to do is to point out wsdlLocation="http://..." instead of wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/...".

Why do I want to do this? Just because I see the contract as a complete separate part of the solution. My service (might be services) implements this contract. I might have several services that implements the same contract, but doing different things in different situations.

So, my question still is: Is it a must to point out the wsdlLocation to a local path within the generated war.

Best
Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030131#4030131

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030131