[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Hardcoded persistence context name in EntityHome

thejavafreak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 05:26:45 EDT 2007

Dear all,

Is there anyway the persistence context name inside org.jboss.seam.framework.EntityHome class retrieved from a configuration? Since I don't write entityManager for core:managed-persistence-context name in my components.xml.

Or is there any consideration why to hard coded it?

public class EntityHome<E> extends Home<EntityManager, E>
  | {
  |    @Override
  |    protected String getPersistenceContextName()
  |    {
  |       return "entityManager";
  |    }
  | }