[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Jboss 4.2.0CR1 -

omerlin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 09:13:31 EDT 2007

Hello Mark and weston,
First of all, thanks for your help - i really don't know what to do because this code is running without problem on Glassfish .

Mark,
I don't see anywhere in my trace that a transaction was previously marked as ROLLBACK-ONLY. When the error occurs, the transaction is rollbacked ( you can see this in my trace ) but before ... i saw nothing on this, neverthess ilooked for this in the whole trace and i have the maximum trace level set in jbossjta-properties.xml :

How can i see that the transaction was previously marked as rollback ?

Weston,
do we still speak of JBossTS - i believed JTA/Arjuna was new in 4.2.x ?
I don't see how to activate TRACE on JCA in my jboss-log4j.xml - nothing to uncomment ?

Here is my DS configuration file :

        <local-tx-datasource>

                <jndi-name>jdbc/otainfra-ds</jndi-name>
                <use-java-context>false</use-java-context>
                <connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@londres:1521:MMSERVER</connection-url>

                <driver-class>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver-class>

                <user-name>demo</user-name>
                demo

                        <type-mapping>Oracle9i</type-mapping>

        </local-tx-datasource>