[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Error running standalone configuration

jaink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 09:45:52 EDT 2007

We are running JBM 1.2.0.GA on JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA. On using the "standalone" installation for installing bare minimum configuration we get the following error

  | --- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
  | ObjectName: jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp
  |   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |   Depends On Me:
  |     jboss.jmx:type=adaptor,name=Invoker,protocol=jrmp,service=proxyFactory
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss:service=TransactionManager
  |   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |   Depends On Me:
  |     jboss.web:service=WebServer
  |     jboss.messaging:service=PersistenceManager
  |     jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice
  |     jboss.messaging:service=JMSUserManager
  |     jboss.jca:service=WorkManager
  |     jboss.jca:service=RARDeployer
  |     jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager
  |     jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM,name=DefaultDS
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager
  |   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |   Depends On Me:
  |     jboss.web:service=WebServer
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss:service=Naming
  |   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |   Depends On Me:
  |     jboss.jmx:type=adaptor,name=Invoker,protocol=jrmp,service=proxyFactory
  |     jboss.jmx:alias=jmx/rmi/RMIAdaptor
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss.jdbc:service=metadata
  |   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |   Depends On Me:
  |     jboss.jdbc:service=metadata,datasource=DefaultDS
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='jboss-local-jdbc.rar'
  |   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |   Depends On Me:
  |     jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=DefaultDS

Also looking at the logs, we see the following exception

  | java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.jboss.jmx.connector.invoker.AuthenticationInterceptor.<init>(org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanInvoker)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2647)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Class.java:1629)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.modelmbean.ModelMBeanInvoker.getInterceptors(ModelMBeanInvoker.java:739)
  | 	at
  | org.jboss.mx.modelmbean.ModelMBeanInvoker.configureInterceptorStack(ModelMBeanInvoker.java:678)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.modelmbean.XMBean.configureInterceptorStack(XMBean.java:400)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.modelmbean.ModelMBeanInvoker.init(ModelMBeanInvoker.java:504)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.modelmbean.ModelMBeanInvoker.invokePreRegister(ModelMBeanInvoker.java:486)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.preRegister(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:654)

Its seems like there is a mismatch somewhere but we have not been able to nail it down.

Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030235#4030235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030235