[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Documentation wanted - PDF, Word ( anything we can

perrylucas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 11:08:19 EDT 2007

ok, what you need to do is actually download the version of JBPM that you're insterested in using, and look for the single page userguide.  For version jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA, you can find this in the \doc\userguide\html_single folder.  Be sure to open the html_single version of the user guide unless you feel like printing out each page manually...

(and btw, I don't see anything unusual about asking JBPM related questions in the JBPM forum!)

good luck!
- Perry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030265#4030265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030265