RE : [jboss-user] [Installation,Configuration & Deployment] - Re: two jboss serversimultaneously with different ports

Jeanmougin, Francois francois.jeanmougin at eds.com
Wed Mar 21 11:40:34 EDT 2007

Well (sorry, but I think this fucking OWA is sending out mails in HTML, anyway),

I was trying the same (using -b), but I always have those 2 to 4  ports assigned to all interfaces :

java    17177 jboss  194u  IPv6  74760               TCP *:49156 (LISTEN)
java    17177 jboss  202u  IPv6  74792               TCP *:49157 (LISTEN)

They seem to be dynamically allocated (so no conflict, I would hope), but I do not like it...

I didn't find the binding thread/class.

François.