[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Securing Portlet Modes

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 05:39:40 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : The availability of the portlet modes, for a portlet, may be restricted to specific user roles by the portal. For example, anonymous users could be allowed to use the VIEW and HELP portlet modes but only authenticated users could use the EDIT portlet mode.

It's what I want !!! But how can I do that ???

Thx Antoine_h, but your solution isn't simple and I don't know if I can modifie my source (doView function). And the is that we can access the mode directly in the URL... I've already thought to mofie my doEdit function, but I want to know if there is a solution more simple !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030514#4030514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030514