[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: go download jPDL 3.2.GA, it's good for you

RomeuFigueira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 05:49:55 EDT 2007

Hi Tom, great work!

One question tough:

The jbpm-console needs a few tables that are not (at least to me) included in the "jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA\db" scripts.

Personaly I use Oracle, and I can't find in any other script these tables, needed by the jbpm-identity module:

anonymous wrote :
  | - JBPM_ID_GROUP
  | - JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP
  | - JBPM_ID_PERMISSIONS
  | - JBPM_ID_USER

Now, I know that these tables do exist, I've found them in the "\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA\server\server\jbpm\data\hypersonic\jbpmDB.script" used by the test server.

But even in the "\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA\db\jbpm.jpdl.hsqldb.sql" they are not present.

In the 3.1.x version we could get them (different names though) through the ant task, but here as the db files are allready provided we cannot.

So, how can I get an "official" version of these tables for use in a "non-test" server?

Thanks

PS, Yes I now how to convert the hsqldb sql to Oracle, but I'm sure this issue will be brought up again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030518#4030518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030518