[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - facesMessages.addToControl and h:message not working with aj

waynebagguley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 05:54:34 EDT 2007

I've got a page with this piece of xhtml in:

  | <f:subview>
  |     <h:panelGroup id="findJobPanel">
  |         <a4j:include viewId="/findJob/search.xhtml"/>
  |     </h:panelGroup>
  | </f:subview>

In the pages that are used by the a4j control, I have a h:form with a h:inputText and corresponding h:message

The h:message only displays if the error is the result of the automatic validation. If I programatically set the error message it doesn't show up.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030522#4030522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030522