[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - EJB Stateful and workflow of pages

littlewing1112 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 06:10:13 EDT 2007

Hello,
I would like to ask you about a conception problem. I m coding a application with seam and I d like to write a workflow of 7 pages (facelets) which contain some arguments such as table, list, calendar.This workflow 's behaviour seems to be like a "basket" of a web business store.

Should I write only one ejb session stateful for this workflow or use one ejb by page?

I m afraid to have one big class with all the arguments but I should have the default behaviour of a store basket.

Thanks in advance for your help and your advice

Regards,
Alexandre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030528#4030528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030528