[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Message Cache configuration problem

vitor_b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 08:13:17 EDT 2007

Hello

I'm confused.

That what i need to achieve is to store all JMS messages in persistent storage, for example in DB. PersistenceManager will help me, but first i have to force MessageCache not to store any single message. All messages have to be stored in DB.

I tried to set attributes HighMemoryMark and MaxMemoryMark to 0, but that didn't help much. At least one message is cached. There is also attribute MaximumHard, and it seems to be a solution, but unfortunately 0 means that there is no limit for number of messages stored in cache. That is a terrible thing for me, becouse that means that there is no way to prevent cache from caching messages.
My messages are very important, it is unacceptable to loose even one, for example when lack of electricity happens.

Is my way of thinking correct?
Any solutions?

Thank you for your replies in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030599#4030599