[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Tomcat deployment with external datasource - is it possi

ASavitsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 09:32:19 EDT 2007

"baz" wrote : Hello,
  | i do not have the setup anymore:-(
  | But when i was using 'tomcats' datasource i wasn't using the microcontainer.

You mean - you were simply using a JTA-compliant TM, like I ended up doing? I finally sacked the MC and installed JOTM instead, and it works, with Tomcat datasource and such :) Is this what you've meant when you said you couldn't use the Seam-managed transactions with such setup? I haven't checked yet whether they work in my setup or not, gonna do it first thing today...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030630#4030630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030630