[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Tomcat deployment with external datasource - is it possi

ASavitsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 10:05:44 EDT 2007

Actually, any JTA-compliant TM should do, I suppose, JOTM was picked only because it was the first one I've heard about (I plan to try Atomikos, and to ask around who's using what on Spring forum). No MC for me for sure, as any appservers are off-limits in our environment, and the ability to use Tomcat DS is a must.

Now, sorry for being persistent, but could you expand a little bit more on why you couldn't use Seam-managed Tx in your setup?

Thanks,

Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030649#4030649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030649