[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Starting a cache instance at application startup

sonicfab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 11:15:18 EDT 2007

Guys,
can you give me advice on the good way(s) to start a cache instance when on application startup (in my case on Weblogic) ?
My idea is this :
a CacheManager singleton is instanciated by the classloader (or by the Spring BeanFactory, whichever), the TreeCache instance -myCache- is an attribute of CacheManager, and an ApplicationListener calls the static start() method of my CacheManager which will instanciate myCache and call myCache.startService()
Does this sound good to you, or is there a simpler or smarter way ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030675#4030675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030675