[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Connection Problem with Release 2.2.0

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 19:46:21 EDT 2007

Hi Claudia,

This feels like a bug, though I'm not sure what the problem is.  One thing I see is that the IOException catch clause in MultiplexServerInvoker.run() shuts down the thread if it gets a "socket closed" message.  The point is to quit if the *server socket* has closed, but it looks like the same exception could be thrown by the newly accepted socket.  I'm going to have to look at this more closely.  Could you send me your code so I can try to duplicate the problem?

Thanks.  (I haven't forgotten that you've already sent me something to look at, by the way.)

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030893#4030893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030893