[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Exception when completing a task in websale example

khamburg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 20:23:53 EDT 2007

I downloaded jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA and installed the jbmp-console.war on Tomcat. I deployed the websale example process. I was able to log in to the console, initiate a new process instance, and move it through states until I got to "evaluate web order". When I clicked OK to advance to the fork node, I got an exception:

anonymous wrote : java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: FORCE
  | 	org.jbpm.graph.node.Join.execute(Join.java:105)

Can anyone shed any light on this? Should I submit a bug on JIRA for this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030900#4030900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030900