[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - import org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue

milind.uc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 02:01:56 EDT 2007

I want to monitor the queue I have the application server of  Jboss 4.0.0 + versions  and I want to show the status of queue that is how many transactions are pending , how many scheduled, how many recived by reciver . I know it is possible by the JMX  getDepth()  but I am not abl to used it as I am not that much familliar with jbossMQ and JMX APIS...

Again there is BasicQueue class,BasicQueueParameter class , MesaageCounter class but I am not understanding how to used it as  the constructor of the  above classes  contains 4 to 6 paramters all these are frustrating one..

So  please suggest me the soloution ..And also suggest me any Book name  or diffrent links  where there is some sample examples and good discriptions  of how to used it........

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030929#4030929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030929