[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM and Eclipse JWT Project

tsandor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 08:01:57 EDT 2007

Hi Koen,

Thanks for the response.
My company is evaulting jBPM and we love its framework, but we'd like to use it with XPDL. Before we think of implementing it onto jBPM, is there any kind of progress there on your side? So we shoud not start from scratch. Also, with which version will you start: XPDL 1 or 2.0 (seems promising)?

I've seen Enyhdra Shark's implementation, and found that they also have a Wf-XML/ASAP service frontend (Interface 4 - Interoperability). Is it on the roadmap for jBPM?

Thanks for your answers.

Kind regards,
--
Thomas