[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Enforcing a WSDL without doing WSDL first development (t

ngtdave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 09:22:25 EDT 2007

"dwin" wrote : Ok, correction...some ant scripts did not deploy right.

  | enforcing the WSDL through wsdlLocation does work and it is used.
  |
  | You just have to ensure that the wsdl in wsdl location does not contradict the web service implementation.
  |
  | So if you want to add comments using xs:documentation, you can do so or want to use nillable=false (which by default if attribute it not present).
  |
  | I must say...web service development has never been easier!

So what exactly did you do to get it to work?
Where is the myWSDL.wsdl file located in the war file and what does the @WebService(wsdlLocation="...") say exactly?

Thanks for you help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031045#4031045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031045