[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Queue - I can send but cannot receive

vitor_b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 10:34:09 EDT 2007

Thank you for this helpful reply.

I added method start() at the begining and stop() method at the end. But that was not a good move. I received Exception:

anonymous wrote :
  | javax.jms.IllegalStateException: This method is not applicable inside the application server. See the J2EE spec, e.g. J2EE1.4 Section 6.6

When i removed method stop() everything works fine.
	consumer.close();
  | 	session.close();
  | 	//con.stop();
  | 	con.close();
  | 	ictx.close();

Thanks again. I would have lost much more time if i had not been told what is wrong.

Best regards.

vitor_b

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031073#4031073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031073