[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam/hibernate search

Frippe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 10:50:37 EDT 2007

I am trying to integrate the Lucene search engine into a Seam application and found Hiberante search to help me with the task. This seems to work, but the implementation got a bit messy. I read that Seam 1.3 could have support for Hibernate Search which would be great.

Do you guys have any clues when the 1.3 version is due? Before summer, next year?  It would be nice to know if I could wait or continue with the "messy" solution I'm working on currently.

//Frippe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031080#4031080

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031080