[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Some bugs inside jboss remote jdbc adapter.

eblasf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 11:22:39 EDT 2007

I use
 - jboss-4.0.5
 - ojdbc14.zip
 - Oracle9i
 - WindowsXP

I have found some bugs inside jboss when I access datasource remotly.

1. The code bellow throws NullPointerException when the blob field is empty. failed on org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.remote.WrapperDataSourceService:553

  |       Blob blob = resultSet.getBlob(column.name());
  |       bytes = blob.getBytes(1, (int)blob.length());

2. The same code above does not return the contains of the blob when the blob is field.

3. There is a failue on org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.remote.SerializableInputStream:266
Correction should be

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031099#4031099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031099