[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JDBCCacheLoader config

rocken7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 12:44:08 EDT 2007

Ok thanks mucho.

Yes my thought was the cache load would get too large without a cacheloader, hence it would offload via the jdbccacheloader into mysql, then re-get from there as needed (in a prepped state).  With a large data set, I assumed there would be much to gain from that.

So with hibernate it'll just reload from the db after passivation, same as the jdbc loader, fine.

A good ref cache config file for jboss/hibernate:
http://fisheye.jboss.com/viewrep/JBoss/JBossCache/etc/META-INF/hibernate-recommended-config.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031128#4031128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031128