[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM3.1 Beta2: comparing hibernate proxies against the r

dslevine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 13:16:44 EDT 2007

Using jBPM with Spring and Hibernate, I am sometimes getting:

java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (JBPMUSER.FK_LOG_TASKINST) violated - parent key not found

When signalling/ending a task.  Only sometimes though, and seemingly randomly.

I'm using Hibernate 3.1 still.

I havent traced through yet, but if others have experienced similar issues please share your war stories.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031143#4031143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031143