[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Access to SLSB threadpool - throttling EJB usage

natebowler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 14:37:31 EDT 2007

I expose a public API that is backed by a SLSB. As these are publicly available in an environment where multiple tenants are accessing the application, I would like to throttle API usage for each user.

My thought is if I could access a threadlocal or context setting for SLSBs in the pool, I could determine how much concurrent usage is happening in my system.

2 questions:

1) Is there a better approach to accomplishing this?

2) If this technique is as good as any, how can I access the thread pool and/or SLSB pool during a request in order to make this work?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031166#4031166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031166