[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM : Couldn't be that complicated...

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 15:58:38 EDT 2007

Hello there! For the last 6 hours I've been fighting again jBPM and the documentation (or total lack of it) regarding customizing an installation.
jBPM is an awesome product, no doubt of that, but only if you intend to use it with the starter kit.
We are a Red Hat Partner, and we have a real nice SOA prospect in hands. Im defining a process execution example/environment setup for the customer, and it's been a nightmare so far.
I'm trying to get the 3.2 ear version to work (I need to deploy on a standalone jboss), and I've spent the entire day looking at this forum. There's so many flaws on the docs regarding installation.
1st : The queues: If you plan to install the enterprise as standalone, there's no mention the the queues you have to create...
2nd: Database... I read the chapter 8, followed every single step, just to start, the scripts on the 3.2 simply does not work. After all tables get created, the values inserted into JBPM_ID_USER are not enough to grant you enough privileges, there's some relationship missing

I'm not the type that only throws rocks, I'd like to contribute, I'm still fighting against the deployment, and I'm volunteering to help in the wiki as soon as I figure out how to get jBPM 3.2 to work in a standalone jboss instance.

Could anyone tell me what else do I need after creating the users? Which other tables should I fill?

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031188#4031188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031188