[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen error

javalover75 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 17:43:22 EDT 2007

It was the many to many relationship.  I can duplicate this problem in all of my schemas.

Simply create three tables.  Table A, Table B, Table C.  Table A and Table C have a many to many relationship.  Table B is the link between them that just contains Table A and Table C primary keys with foreign key constraints to the appropriate tables.

Then run seam generate-entities - I can't think of a scenario where this is something specific to my environment, but maybe I am missing something.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031218#4031218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031218