[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen error

andyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 18:34:11 EDT 2007

I've just come across something similar.  I'm using fabForce DBDesigner4 to generate a model and then export to a database.  If I use a many to many relationship DBD4 models it with a table representing the relationship with only two foreign keys and generate-entities then uses @ManyToMany.  I added a single column to the table design representing the relationship and generate-entities no longer uses a @ManyToMany.  Hope this helps.
Andy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031237#4031237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031237