[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectOne

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 24 13:16:56 EDT 2007

"KoniKoni" wrote : I don's now what i do wrong:

  |   |  <a4j:region>
  |   |                 <s:div id="frm">
  |   |                     <a4j:form>
  |   |
  |   |                                     <h:selectOneMenu  value="#{hersteller}" required="true">
  |   |                                         <s:convertEntity />
  |   |                                          <s:selectItems value="#{hrList}" var="her" label="#{her.bezeichnung}" noSelectionLabel="Bitte waehlen..."/>
  |   |                                         <a4j:support event="onchange" action="#{fahrzeugact.setModel}"/>
  |   |                                     </h:selectOneMenu>
  |   |
  |   |
  |   |                     </a4j:form>
  |   |                 </s:div>
  |   |             </a4j:region>
  |   |

  | I get i error "Invalid Value".

For one it looks like you want                                     <h:selectOneMenu  value="#{selectedHer}" required="true">

Take a look at the ui example application to see this stuff working in action.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031306#4031306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031306