[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Sar archive as .sar file doesn't deploy, but as directory it

mtedone1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 24 18:08:05 EDT 2007

I've got a .sar file which I deploy under the /deploy folder. JBoss throws an exception complaining that it can't find the jboss-service.xml file under META-INF. However, if I unzip the same .sar file into a folder ending with .sar everything works fine.

I'm sure it must be a configuration problem somewhere, but can't find anything in the FAQs or on the net

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031346#4031346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031346