[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Scheduled TaskInstances within a ProcessInstance?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 04:56:48 EDT 2007

Cool, thanks, I edited the page a little for readability.

Some small remarks: What you did now is extend the jbpm core in such a way that you have to manually change this each time a new jbpm core comes out.
It can be done in a non-intrusive way.

What you can do is just turn of validation on the server side when parsing processdefinitions (I don't know by hart how to do this) and runtime read the processdefinition from the database. It is a string then which can be converted to an xml document and custom attributes can be read. I'll try and find more on this tonight and add it to the wiki

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031498#4031498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031498