[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Farm Deployment with UDP not working

RedChili do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 08:04:24 EDT 2007

I've set the buffersizes to 20Mb now which didn't change the behavior. The cluster node on which the application is deployed still shows the last line in the logs:

3:56:53,880 INFO  [EARDeployer] Started J2EE application: file:/opt/jboss/jboss-4.2.0.CR1/server/node/farm/kusssdemo.ear
  | 13:56:53,883 INFO  [ClusterFileTransfer] Start push of file kusssdemo.ear to cluster.

However is it really necessary to adopt the size of the buffer with the deployed application archive?
So if I have a 30Mb ear-file does the buffer have to be 30Mb? This seems a bit wierd for me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031554#4031554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031554