[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Farm Deployment with UDP not working

RedChili do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 08:28:23 EDT 2007

I've tried it the "other way around" I've deployed the application on one node. And instead of waiting for a push to the other nodes, I started another node which then should pull the application. This gives me an error on the pulling-node:

14:18:14,071 INFO  [FarmMemberService] **** pullNewDeployments ****
  | 14:18:14,072 INFO  [ClusterFileTransfer] Start pull of file kusssdemo.ear from cluster.
  | 14:19:14,084 ERROR [FarmMemberService] org.jboss.ha.framework.server.ClusterFileTransfer$ClusterFileTransferException: Did not receive response from remote machine trying to open file 'farm/kusssdemo.ear'.  Check remote machine error log.

Unfortunately there is no similar entry on the other node (remote machine). It seems like the two machines don't like eachother.
What's about those other parameters in the UDP Config section. Can I twek something there?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031562#4031562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031562