[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Session wide variable

hispeedsurfer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 08:48:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

what can I do to maintain a session wide variable?

I have a class Site with a variable currentSite.
At startup this currentSite should store the startpage i.e. main.xhtml
In other classes I should set this variable to the next displayed page.

to change the sites this is the section where is reRendered on an action to change the currentSite

  | <h:panelGroup id="center">
  | 	<a4j:outputPanel id="first">
  | 		<a4j:include viewId="#{site.currentSite}" />
  | 	</a4j:outputPanel>
  | </h:panelGroup>

I have tried some experiments with static field etc. but without success.

Please can help me someone!!!

Thanks
Andi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031569#4031569