[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Concurrent invoke calls

login4jbr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 12:30:43 EDT 2007

Oh, thank you very much.

Then I must take care of the concurrency issues on the server side.

I must program the SeverInvocationHandler implementation keeping in mind that multiple threads will execute the invoke() method concurrently.

Is that right?
Do I have to do anything else?

But I think that I don't explained my original question clearly.

I'll try to put it in other words:

I wanted to know if the Client.invoke() method -in the client side- allows various threads to call concurrently.

I've made an experiment with two threads calling  Client.invoke()  -the same Client instance- and the two threads do their call concurrently and happily.

It's safe and good?    is there any problem with this kind of use?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031677#4031677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031677