[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - jBPM integration question

fady.matar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 15:54:57 EDT 2007

I'm trying to create an application that uses jBPM in Seam. I want the JBPM database to be deployed automatically.
Looking at the dvd-store example and reading the jBPM and Seam documentation it is stated that all that is need to be created is the jbpm.cfg.xml and the hibernate.cfg.xml

I created those two files and embedded them in my ear but I don't see JBPM being created neither in the log files nor in the database.

What am I missing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031760#4031760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031760