[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jBPM - What's in scope for a DecisionHandler?

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 16:58:23 EDT 2007

I would think it's fair to have the processInstance that a DecisionHandler belongs to be in scope - it's not - so now I have to figure out how to resolve this in the EJB method call - or, again, write a custom DecisionHandler and use the executionContext.getProcessInstance() method to achieve the same, but then this means I'll probably want to move all the logic from the EJB into the DecsionHandler impl and then the expression technique isn't so useful here again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031799#4031799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031799