[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM : Couldn't be that complicated...

michea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 18:54:00 EDT 2007

To create the tables, I used the script given with 3.2 GA after :
- removing the firsts ALTER TABLE instructions
- adding ";" at the end of each line

It seems to work, for the login/pass I just uses a properties file.

We are still struggling with transactions and transitions, as we have different behaviours depending on the machine.
I start to guess that 4.0.5GA + EJB3 might have some bug in redeployment, often I have to delete the content of server/tmp to deploy correctly.

A jboss4.0.5+EJB3 bundled with JBPM... would be great in the suite.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031831#4031831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031831