[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Correction - Re: JBoss 5 is not starting my Datasource

risenhoover do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 19:29:01 EDT 2007

I checked the web console and I was able to confirm that, in fact, Jboss is starting my data source properly.  That said, it appears that my application cannot find it.

I have tried various combinations of jndi names on both sides : java:xxx_prod_ds and just xxx_prod_ds but nothing seems to work.  Any suggestions?

Keep in mind that I've got the proper jndi names configured in my 4.2 instance and just copied those files over.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031839#4031839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031839