[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - column: value (should be mapped with insert=

ebross do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 03:47:10 EDT 2007

08:22:39,984 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service persistence.units:ear=odmsapp.ear,unitName=odmsPersistenceUnit
  | javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.MappingException: Repeated column in mapping for entity: com.xxxx.xx.pojo.service.ServiceEntity column: value (should be mapped with insert="false" update="false")
  |         at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.buildEntityManagerFactory(Ejb3Configuration.java:733)
  |         at org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(HibernatePersistence.java:127)
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.PersistenceUnitDeployment.start(PersistenceUnitDeployment.java:242)

I understand this error except that I don't have a column called 'value'. Is 'value' a placeholder for some column? This same error is thrown in more than one entity.

I have undone the changes I made before I got this error but the error still appears. I would be very grateful if someone would explain to me what 'value' is.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031905#4031905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031905