[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM : Couldn't be that complicated...

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 04:57:06 EDT 2007

There is something like profiles in the source now. This should eventually be filled (by users?)  where complete setups for specific servers can be putin and build. I thought the ";" was already fixed in the database scripts for the databases who need it (e.g. MySQL). If not, could you point to the specifc script you used

jBPM with ejb3 is not my expertise (yet), so unfortunately no help here... sorry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031933#4031933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031933