[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Set MaxDeliveryAttempts parameter

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 05:38:02 EDT 2007

Looking at the code, I don't think that's been implemented although mentioned in the doc:

Here's DestinationMBean's definition@

  | public interface DestinationMBean
  | {
  |    // JMX attributes
  |
  |    String getName();
  |
  |    String getJNDIName();
  |
  |    void setJNDIName(String jndiName) throws Exception;
  |
  |    ObjectName getServerPeer();
  |
  |    void setServerPeer(ObjectName on);
  |
  |    ObjectName getDLQ();
  |
  |    void setDLQ(ObjectName on) throws Exception;
  |
  |    ObjectName getExpiryQueue();
  |
  |    void setExpiryQueue(ObjectName on) throws Exception;
  |
  |    long getRedeliveryDelay();
  |
  |    void setRedeliveryDelay(long delay);
  |
  |    int getMaxSize();
  |
  |    void setMaxSize(int maxSize) throws Exception;
  |
  |    Element getSecurityConfig();
  |
  |    void setSecurityConfig(Element securityConfig) throws Exception;
  |
  |    int getFullSize();
  |
  |    void setFullSize(int fullSize);
  |
  |    int getPageSize();
  |
  |    void setPageSize(int pageSize);
  |
  |    int getDownCacheSize();
  |
  |    void setDownCacheSize(int downCacheSize);
  |
  |    boolean isClustered();
  |
  |    void setClustered(boolean clustered);
  |
  |    boolean isCreatedProgrammatically();
  |
  |    int getMessageCounterHistoryDayLimit();
  |
  |    void setMessageCounterHistoryDayLimit(int limit) throws Exception;
  |
  |    // JMX operations
  |
  |    void removeAllMessages() throws Exception;
  |
  | }

And here's TopicMBean's code def:

public interface TopicMBean
  | {
  |    //JMX attributes
  |
  |    int getAllMessageCount() throws Exception;
  |
  |    int getDurableMessageCount() throws Exception;
  |
  |    int getNonDurableMessageCount() throws Exception;
  |
  |    int getAllSubscriptionsCount() throws Exception;
  |
  |    int getDurableSubscriptionsCount() throws Exception;
  |
  |    int getNonDurableSubscriptionsCount() throws Exception;
  |
  |    // JMX operations
  |
  |    void removeAllMessages() throws Exception;
  |
  |    List listAllSubscriptions() throws Exception;
  |
  |    List listDurableSubscriptions() throws Exception;
  |
  |    List listNonDurableSubscriptions() throws Exception;
  |
  |    String listAllSubscriptionsAsHTML() throws Exception;
  |
  |    String listDurableSubscriptionsAsHTML() throws Exception;
  |
  |    String listNonDurableSubscriptionsAsHTML() throws Exception;
  |
  |    List listAllMessages(String subscriptionId) throws Exception;
  |
  |    List listAllMessages(String subscriptionId, String selector) throws Exception;
  |
  |    List listDurableMessages(String subscriptionId) throws Exception;
  |
  |    List listDurableMessages(String subscriptionId, String selector) throws Exception;
  |
  |    List listNonDurableMessages(String subscriptionId) throws Exception;
  |
  |    List listNonDurableMessages(String subscriptionId, String selector) throws Exception;
  |
  |    List getMessageCounters() throws Exception;
  | }

As far as I can see, the implementation is absent. In the xmdesc/Topic-mbean.xml, there' s no attribute reference to deliveryAttemts indicating the destinations can not have the attribute set.

I may be wrong, let's wait some one from team to throw some light on this issue.

Thanks
Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031946#4031946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031946