[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jBPM - What's in scope for a DecisionHandler?

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 08:37:46 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I don't understand why you don't call BusinessProcess.instance().setProcessId(....) before doing any work with jBPM

Hey - go easy on me ;-) - BusinessProcess isn't well explained or discussed in the documentation so its taking a while for this stuff to sink in.  This is in contrast to, say... conversation state, which is discussed in depth and repeatedly in the docs.

I will try the approach you're suggesting above.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031999#4031999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031999