[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Stateful beans and Exception

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 09:35:41 EDT 2007

I use a stateful session bean.

  | @Stateful
  | public class MyStatefullImpl implements MyStatefull{
  |
  |   public void applyFilter(...)  throws MyException {
  |   }

MyException is managed properly in my source code and is declared in the API. Consequently, when this exception is thrown, my stateful bean is still consistent. Unfortunately it looks like if an excetion go through a method of a stateful bean, the stateful bean can not be used (on next invocation of one of its method I got an javax.ejb.EJBNoSuchObjectException: Could not find Stateful bean: a2a3m6o-w94gp-ezsdveoz-1-ezsdvf3b-3)

Is it possible to implement that an exception does not kill the session bean ? (something similar for example with the @ApplicationException for JTA transactions)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032024#4032024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032024