[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Best practices for cancelling a workflow

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 10:45:56 EDT 2007

"CatlinIT" wrote : It appears its possible to cancel a task instance but there is no concept of cancelling a process instance

May I ask where you got that impression from? I'm looking at the apidocs now and see a ProcessInstance.end() method

"CatlinIT" wrote : or holding this state at the process instance that differentiates between normal and aborted termination of the process.

Here you might be correct. I'm not sure it can be detected directly in which nodes the tokens were when they ended. OTOH, it might be possible to retrieve all tokens who have an end and ask in what node they were.. you do have to implement this yourself, but that is not to difficult

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032065#4032065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032065