[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem for publish a Web Service

nicolemans72 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 12:35:42 EDT 2007

I solved my problem! I have re-installed Eclipse and the plugins and it well runs now (It should be a problem with my old Eclipse plugins or libraries)

But I have a new problem now... lol

I publish my Web Service and I see it on my server, but the "Request" node doestn't appear under the "JBossWs Web Services" node and I can't open the SOAP Request Editor...

I could be another library problem but I could have forgotten another thing, I don't know...

Any idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032118#4032118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032118